Goals & Objectives
- The aim of the department is to provide quality education to the youngsters so that they can contribute in the development of society.
- To disseminate knowledge on Electronics and related areas through active participation in related professional activities, such as Electronic Society, excursion tour.
- To inspire the students towards better understanding and use of IT/Computer oriented inter phase.
In support of our mission the Electronics Department faculty members strive to:
- Act as mentors to undergraduates through advising them in research & learning.
- Teach students the value of cross-disciplinary thinking by providing them with educational opportunities between Electronics and other fields of study.
- Serve as good role models to students for safe and ethical professional behaviour.
The department was established in 1991 with B.Sc. programme. Earlier Dr. C. S. Adgaonkar, Dr. D. K. Kulkarni, Ku. V. P. Mote, Dr. N. V. Dhoke, Dr. B. M. Surywanshi, Dr. R. R. Patil has contributed in maintaining the activities of the department.