Our mission is to bring the benefits of Science to society by providing access to a rich educational experience that will motivate and enable our students to seek the highest level of intellectual achievements in Basic Sciences and provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise and leadership.
The Institute of Science will be global in outlook but grounded in local tradition and culture.
The Institute shall strive to achieve excellence in higher education in Basic Science by offering most relevant, up-to-date, program of study required for the present and future development and nation-building.
- The Institute will have complete staff, non-teaching staff with full training.
- The Institute will offer its current courses.
- Most relevant post-graduate courses along with specialization will be introduced in coming five years
- E-practical and Education content will be introduces.
- To achieve total ICT based education, the theory classes will have Multi-media facilities for teachers. Also all educational and theories will be archived.
- All educational contents, notices, important information will be on website and also on local intranet.
- Mission Research Facility and Activities
- Present centralized instrumentation laboratory will be enhanced to “Sophisticated Instrument Facility Centre”.
- The following instruments will be acquired and staff will be trained for handling and maintenance.
- Atomic absorbance spectroscopy
- Gas Analyzer
- Waste Water Treatment Demo Plant
- Air Pollution Filter Demo Plant
- Solar Energy Generation Demo Plant
- Climate and Meteorological Analysis Centre (Particularly Gas Analysis Facilities
- Gas Chromatography Instruments
- X-Ray Diffraction
- Staff will be encouraged for the Major and minor projects and quality publication.
- Sorting out ways for the innovations in the department so that researcher should submit the patents of his/her innovations.
- Mission Research Collaboration
- Research collaboration with major research institutions and experts.
- Mission Sports Facilities
- State of art sports facilities, particularly for Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Athletics and various indoor games.
- In sports, efforts will be activated towards university level, inter-university level, state level and national level games.